Monday, March 30, 2009

My mother

My mother lives 3,000 miles away from me. I am 25 years old. I am almost 26 years old. I have not lived at home in almost 2 years. My mother still tells me what to do...this is so sad. She comes online and its 9pm her time so its midnight here. Are conversation literally goes as this:
12:13 AM Mom: GO TO BED!
me: mother
Mom: that's me
12:14 AM me: im 25!
Mom: yeah, so?
me: im 3,000 miles away
Mom: and your point is what?
me: your still telling me what to do...
if i moved to Europe, woulod that still happen
12:15 AM ?
Mom: you're is a contraction of you are. please spell it correctly
me: good lord
Mom: and yes, if I know you're awake when you are not supposed to be I will gell you to go to bed.
:-p
me: and 25
12:16 AM fine goodnight
Mom: love you <3<3<3
me: love you
Not only is she telling me to go to bed, but she is also correcting my grammar? I really do love that woman, but really...Yeah I complain about her telling me to go to bed but I know she worries about me. That woman really loves me. And sometimes it is nice to have her worry about me, but mom if you are reading this...I know when my bedtime is. Lots of love to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment