Sunday, March 1, 2009

Concert last night

Last night I went to a concert at the Westcott. It was awesome. Hoobastank played live. They were so good. I have heard in the past a lot of bands when they play live are just not that great. Hoobastank did not, they were so great! I loved it. Pictures will eventually follow on my picassa site, and facebook. And sure what the hey I could even post some on here. The major reason I am posting them on here first is cause its so freaking easy!


That is actually a pretty good pix. This is them on stage in the beginning.

I will most likely never understand moshing. But here is the mosh pit. I did manage to get beer spilled on me. Not as much as my friend did which is nice.
I did get some video of it all, but I cant figure out right now how to get it off my camera card.

Two of the friends I went to the concert with. Colleen and Jess.

And Archie and Dev also came along.
All in all it was a nice fun time. I really enjoyed going to the concert.
After the show the lead singer, Doug Robb, was a pretty cool guy. He was posing for pictures and signing autographs.
And yes I should have gotten a picture with him, but well I didnt want to waste his time and he is a real life celebrity, I just didnt know...idk. I am at a loss of words as to why I didnt get a picture. Cute young man tho.
Oh man but the after party....Man I was haning out with my friends at the Westcott for a while, and then we went over to Metro and finally came home.
Archie had told me orginally to text him and he will come pick me up for a party, oh man by the time I got home from the concert it was 1:30 in the morning. My ass should have been heading for bed, but no I went out.
I didnt go to bed until closer to 5am this morning. I think I am too old to be staying up that late. But hey thats what college is all about right? Well maybe not. LOL I promise to blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment