Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just a little

Something, something..
I just felt the need to say, what is up with this weather? It is the 8th(!) day in April and it is snowing outside. Seriously! What is up with that? Who really knows anymore. I just do not want it to be too cold when graduation rolls around.
For anyone that felt like going to commenecement for Syracuse University on Mother Day 2009 aka Sunday May 10th, 2009, our current Vice President of the United States of America shall be speaking. And while I would rather slowly kill myself than go to a two and a half hour commencement, I know that I would surely regret it if I did not go see this. So it saddens me that I will not be taking my best friend to the airport that day, never fear(!) I will see her the next weekend! YAY!
I really don't know what else to say. Perhaps you shall get more tomorrow. Though I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment