Saturday, May 16, 2009

Survey before bed

Start at the very beginning, what's your name?
Syracuse Critter

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
ha ha you are funny

Does the person you like, like you back?
Don’t know.

What did you do last night?
dinner with mom and Sarah, and drank too much with Melissa

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
not for a very long time

Are you your mom's favorite child?
Im her favorite daughter

Are you happy with the way things are going?
for the most part

Sleep on your back or stomach?
side

Do you sing?
every so often at Singers

Ever had surgery?
I don’t think getting my wisdom teeth pulled is called surgery

What's one good thing about your best friends?
They have my back no matter what, and they always love me!

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
15-20 minutes


What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Im letting life go as it pleases

It's midnight, who are you texting?
no one. Im asleep!

It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
getting home from Simmons, maybe running

How do you feel about your hair?
not cut right grr


If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
England, Ireland somewhere far away from Cali

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
to a point, but if you cant hold an intelligent conversation then no

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
nothing  I put my mom back on a place

What would you change about your life right now?
Steady income

When was the last time you were truly happy?
last Saturday

How did you bring in the New Year? Was it a good start to the year?
I spent time with Mary and her bf and then went home and called Andrew

What kind of outfit are you wearing right now?
old ripped jeans and a comfy shirt

Would you go out in public right this moment?
I did to get gas and take my mom to the airport

What animal do you want?
mostly cats and dogs

Who was the last person you texted?
MARY!

Last person you were in a car with?
MOM

Have you ever done something illegal with a family member?
With david im sure

How many times did you go see the Twilight movie?
never

Did the last guy/girl you kissed have any piercings?
he used to, at least that’s what I wanna say

Are you ticklish?
oh yeah but only a couple people can actually do it

Is there any chance you will kiss the person you have feelings for?
Don’t know, not worrying about it

What was the last thing you ate?
spaghetti

Did any particular thing brighten up your day today?
not yet

Did your last outing involve the police?
well the police were on the same highway as me

Did you go outside for more than thirty minutes today?
yuppers

Did you sleep alone last night?
nope had my mom there

Do you truly want someone dead?
nope

Is there anywhere else you would rather be?
with Andrew for his graduation

In the past seventy-two hours, have you been under the influence?
yeah I was a more than a little buzzed on 3 beers last night

Who is the first person in your contacts list in your phone?
411 & more

One thing you're disappointed about this week?
mom leaving

When was the last time something bothered you?
idk

How are you feeling right now?
ready for bed

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
probably

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
for sure

Were you happy when you woke up today? Why/Why not?
I was sorta happy. Mom was leaving, but I got to sleep in today

Was there anyone who "made your day"?
not yet

Are you liking how you look today?
I look like something the cat dragged in, and im so comfortable

What was the last gift someone gave you?
Mom bought me some new shirts and sandals!

What are your plans for the weekend?
well it is the weekend and Sunday im going hiking!

List two facts about the last person you kissed.
-he intrigues me
-he always knows how to cheer me up

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's underwear?
yea

Do you want to get married & have kids one day?
pretty sure

Do you curse a lot?
certain occasions...

Have you ever kissed in a pool?
yeah

Do you like ice cream?
depends on my mood lately

What's your favorite color?
blue/black and pink

Are you open about your sex life?
ha ha

Do you get jealous of other people easily?
n/a

How did you meet the last person you kissed?
um its complicated

Are you of great importance in someone else's life?
my moms!

Whats your favorite saying?
idk


Is there anybody that knows your deepest, darkest secret?
Bethany, Andrew, Carrie, Kim and Keith

Do you usually sing while showering?
my roommates my hurt me if I did

Whats something that really grosses you out?
vomit

If you could go back in time would you?
I go back and forth on this issue a lot..watch star trek...

What's annoying you right now?
nothing

Are you a really understanding person?
pretty understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment