Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hrm.

Blogging. You know I really fought doing this whole blogging thing for a VERY long time. But now I am loving it. What I am not loving is a grade I recently received from a teacher on an assignment. I triple checked the assignment and she said that next time to watch out for spelling errors. I think I am going to have to email her on that one.
Best friends are some of the best things in life. Just when you think no one is ever going to like you if you are exactly who you are they tell you that they love you. Tis a nice feeling. Thank you! You know who you are. You keep me sane in my daily life. I <3 you!
Working. Tomorrow I plan on sending out yet another round of cover letters I spent Friday writing. I tend to write the cover letters and sit on them for a couple of days and then go back and redo them if necessary.
So there is that. I really wish I had something more to say....................
I like two guys...One is smart, funny, cute, nice, caring, adorable, and in general a good guy. And there is the guy that I should not like. That one, I really need to get over. And will.
Life is at a crossroads. And I really want to put on here everything that is really going through my head, but wont. I am trying to remain anonymous on here. Doubt it will fully work. Ok I guess I really should be sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment