People often ask what I am going to do with my life? Big surprise, I have no idea. Here is what I do know, at least about myself at the nice age of 25
1. I HATE asparagus, olives, mushrooms.
2. I have two scars, one above my left eye in my eyebrow from my mom trying to give me a haircut at 3(?), and one on my left knee from flying head over handlebars the day before 8th grade started.
3. I want to be a librarian. No discrimination as to what kind anymore. I would love to be a public library librarian, but I am not sure if that is going to happen.
4. My hair used to be stick straight, and still to this day wont hold a curl, but if I don't blow dry it it gets wavy. I really do not understand that one.
5. I am ready for the next step in my life. Wherever and whenever that may or might be.
6. I think sometimes I have done nothing with my life, especially when I am filling out job applications that ask me what publications or presentations I have made and it is nothing. :(
I really should do that homework assignment.