Sunday, April 10, 2011

Agitated

I am one of those people who actually enjoy opening up my Google reader and seeing the many different blogs I subscribe to having posted that day. I read a great deal of blogs, most of them do not show up on here-for reasons I cannot figure out. (I do know a great deal about technology, I am pretty savvy when it comes down to it, but this blog is not always user friendly, and I am usually in too big of a rush to do anything about it.) However I am also one of those people that gets SO disappointed when I have to wait up to a week or so for some of my favorite blogs to have a new posting. But recently I have been becoming more and more aware of what an oxymoron I am!
I sit here and expect people to entertain me with stories of their life, recipes, baby/wedding/childhood news, and yet I give almost nothing in return to my readers. So while this blog post will wind up saying almost nothing at all, I felt the need to let you all know I am still alive. :)

A couple of things have kept me from posting lately.
1. Construction. We have had construction going on at our house for about 2 months now. We are hoping that it will all finished by the end of next week. *sigh*
2. I have been a little down in the dumps lately. Mostly because of my lack of anything in the form of chocolate. I have been working out extremely hard, cutting calories, eating tons of veggies and I haven't lost any weight, just inches. I feel better I just don't look better yet. *sigh*
3. I have been a little concerned with going back to school. Wondering if I still "have it." Wondering how it has been almost 10 years since I started at APU and yet I am STILL there. At least I am finishing a MA, not still working on a BA.
4. Nothing really exciting has been going on in my life. I went to Disneyland three times in three weeks, but that is not that exciting, hence the lack of blogging.

So while I might be agitated with myself for not blogging, I don't want you all to be. On Friday I am taking myself out to Huntington Gardens in Pasadena for part of the day after picking up the first half of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows that comes out!!!!! *SQUEE* So I will take pictures of the gardens and post on here. At the very least at least you will get something to look at next week. Now time for me to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment