Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have been a bad blogger

I have been a bad blogger, and I am truly sorry. But really, honestly I have not had ANYTHING to write about lately.
However I am deeply disappointed in this. Stupid NY State Senate.
When will they learn that "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." That is the Constitution. Our fore fathers did agree to that.
Maybe I am being to political, and I know that a good portion of my friends that will read this are conservative, but so what? I am not and this is FREE country. At least the last time I checked.


EDIT:
“Certainly this is an emotional issue and an important issue for many New Yorkers,” said Senator Tom Libous, the deputy Republican leader. “I just don’t think the majority care too much about it at this time because they’re out of work, they want to see the state reduce spending, and they are having a hard time making ends meet. And I don’t mean to sound callous, but that’s true.”
I SO cannot believe this is in the article!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment