Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Every year most of my friends go to great lengths to make themselves different for the sake of Halloween. They all go to elaborate parties, get nice costumes and do the makeup and hair thing. Me, I don't do any of that. Now I have to wonder if my friends all do that because they like the idea of changing who they are for one day, or is it because of something else.
Halloween is after all a time honored tradition here in America; a time where little kids dress up as something else and go door to door begging for candy. Now some might call me a cynic(sp), and maybe I am. Who cares. Maybe I wont understand the whole Halloween thing until I have kids myself that will need to be carried door to door begging for candy. I am not sure where my train of thought was going on this one so I think I will just let it die now.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment