Monday, September 7, 2009

I kinda needed a break

I have not written on here in oh so long of a time, mostly because I just needed a break and to actually talk to my friends and not waste time on the internet. So I did just that.
I have been sailing on Lake Ontario; went to the 'Great NYS Fair"; worked 70 hours for 3 weeks straight-so not fun; and I went to NYC.
NYC was awesome! Meet a friend from high school there. I got see Times Square, the subway, Battery Park, Brooklyn, the Statue of Liberty, and so much more. Really was a great trip and I cannot wait to go back.
A while back I did say I was making some decisions in my life. And the time off that I have had, I did finally make those decisions. I will post on them later, but for now, know that I am finally at peace with the everything-at least I think I am.
I am now headed out to enjoy the last bit of sunshine left in NYS before the winter sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment