Saturday, September 3, 2011

Time for school already?





I simply cannot believe the summer is over already. It really does not seem possible. I could swear it was just yesterday that it was my birthday, which to me starts the beginning of summer, and now it is already almost Labor Day. Ho hum.

Well I did get to go on vacation this summer. Nick and I went to Seattle, WA. Originally we went to visit my good friend Bethany, but we wound up spending most of our time by ourselves and his family. It was a nice and relaxing trip. Since I am STILL working in the retail industry, it was nice to go on vacation before the major holiday rush starts.


This was taken as we were hiking down to a trail.


The water looked really close, but it was actually 2.5 miles away...


Nick on the trail.


We finally made it down to the water...



We took a little breather... And then we headed straight back up the hill...


I laid down in protest about 3/4 of the way back. After we got to the top I demanded some water, a shower and then a beer. Overall, a great day!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. no wonder you want to leave calif. those pictures are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a fabulous holiday. I hope you got a good rest before returning to work. Have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete