Monday, May 31, 2010

Older, Wiser?






Well I got to be another year older and possibly wiser. I haven't updated this thing in a while. I am not sure that this second in time is right for it.
I am going on vacation on Wednesday. That should be fun. Oh and posted below are highlights from my birthday party from this year. :)
The top photo is me and Andrew, my best friend since high school.
The next photo is my brother playing with fire.
The next photos are me with various friends... There are no pictures of my friends singing Happy Birthday to me, because I refused to let them do it.
The irony part is my brother conspired against me and wound up holding me from my middle section while my friends sang. Lets just say it was an interesting night. One in which I went to bed sober and happy! :) Now on to blog and figure out pictures from vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment