Monday, March 1, 2010

Still plugging along

So it is now the first day of March. It is officially the third month of the new year. How are my new years resolutions going?
-Well last night I really wanted a hot fudge sundae. We had all of the ingredients, and it looked so good. Instead I had a bowl of cottage cheese with fruit on top. Well it did take care of my sweet craving. I probably shouldn't have eaten anything that late, but because I had a serving of calcium and a serving of fruit I was having a hard time caring. However I didn't feel guilty this morning.
What I do feel guilty about is not walking the dog this morning. I didn't get up early enough to walk her, but I know I will be able to come home from Disneyland today and do a quick 3 miles.


-Better food plus more exercise equals a happy and healthier Kathy. YAY! :)
- I am also debating signing up for twitter. Any thoughts on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment