Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone!

I sit here packing up my stuff to move, where to I am not sure yet, and I cannot believe I have all this stuff. I feel like I have crap coming out of my ears, and yet I know I still have MORE at my moms in California.
Every piece of item I know pretty much everything about it, where I got, when I last used it, stuff like that. However there is some stuff that I am finding that I am just thinking, really? Or My mom sent me this? Oh crap.

Someone needs to come de-clutter my life, except that is never going happen. I am like the majority of stuff I have. I am giving some stuff to give away, but I am pretty sure that I should get rid of a lot more.
I think that is all for now.

2 comments:

  1. why are you moving??? You should have a yard sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha not moving very far, and i dont have enough for a yard sale...

    ReplyDelete